Tuesday, October 1, 2013

weirdness of the day!

Now everyday imma start a weirdness of the day where i put like my song of the day or my picture of the day and stuff like that so imma give u a question of the day and a song of the day.

Question


If you could be own earth all alone for a week what 3 people would you take/have with you? (choose 3 out of my options and comment it i would love to here what yall say)



  • your crush
  • bestfriend
  • boyfriend/girlfriend
  • parents
  • pet
  • a famous person you love dearly (if a band they count as one person)
  •  

Song/artist


well my song of today well artist of the day is Drake and his song forever


so please comment what you would want me to blog  i would LOVE to here what yall have to say as i said before.

Spread the Peace, obey elders and keep calm
                         - lilmissknowitall16

No comments:

Post a Comment